1100 MillicentoDeveloper Verified
1100 South Miami Avenue, Miami FL 33130
$2,000,000 - $6,500,000
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Waterfront Condo
- COMPLETION DATE
- CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- UNIT TYPES
- Studio, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR
- Miami Florida
- PROJECT SIZE
- RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS
- 10% Starting Deposit
- TOTAL UNITS
- NUMBER OF TOWERS
- 1 - 42 Story
1100 Millicento Location
Refined city living reaches its absolute highest level at Millecento. Within the 42-story tower, the residences offer an unquestionably rich array of urban amenities and unparalleled access to the best of Brickell. Exotic woods, lustrous Italian leathers, and state-of-the-art technology creates an exceptional experience of quality and style.
From the planned chic Pininfarina Caffe, to an intimate book-store venue, sculptures and masterpieces that adorn public spaces and hallways; to a state-of-the-art fitness oasis and spa, to the rooftop Cielo Room a residents lounge alongside the infinity pool and private cabanas; to the cinema screening room and the Club Citt bar, billars and lounge, every detail has been hand-selected by Carlos Ott and Pininfarina.
ACCELERATED BY DESIGN
With its captivating architectural design, Millecento is destined to become an inspiring new addition to the Miami city skyline. It's located in the heart of the prestigious Brickell downtown district, an upscale community home to some of the world's most luxurious and stylish condominiums, apartments, offices, shops, restaurants, nightclubs, and more.
Within walking distance of Millecento, there is the thriving energy and pace of Mary Brickell Village, Brickell Avenue, Biscayne Bay and the upcoming Brickell CitiCentre a 4-million square-foot world-class, highend shopping, entertainment and business complex. To the west lies the striking profile of the all-new Miami Marlins baseball stadium and the University of Miami/Jackson Medical Campus.
Millecento will be the vantage point to see and experience Miami's future unfold.
A MILLION CONNECTIONS
Few places in the world deliver the energy and opportunity of Brickell. And even fewer residences place you in the middle of this dynamic and sophisticated city as does Millecento. Just step out of your front door and you can walk everywhere you'd ever want to go in Miami's upscale downtown district...
- Home to the Largest Concentration of International Banks in the U.S.
- Fantastic Gourmet and Waterfront Dining within 3-block radius
- Chic, High-End Shops and Eclectic Boutiques
- Several World-Class Hotel Accommodations within 1/2-Mile
- Within walking distance from Biscayne Bay and the Miami Riverfront
- Moments to Downtown Miami, South Beach, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables
BUILDING FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Located in the heart of Brickell, Miami's vibrant financial district, steps away from the hub of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues of Mary Brickell Village and the upcoming Brickell CitiCentre
- Sophisticated interior design by legendary Italian luxury design firm of Pininfarina; celebrated for the exquisite lines of Maserati, Ferrari and Rolls Royce
- Extraordinary architectural design inspired by internationally acclaimed Carlos Ott, made famous by his design of the Opera de la Bastille in Paris and innumerable notable projects throughout the world. He is best known in South Florida for his high-end iconic condominium developments of Jade Beach, Jade Ocean and Artech
PRIVATE SCREENING ROOM
- Urban lifestyle comforts planned for the street level retail spaces, a bookstore and other specialty shops
- Elegant double volume entrance lobby exquisitely appointed with sleek Italian furniture and finishes
- Elevated 9th floor level resort amenities deck fully loaded with a heated pool and spa and beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Elegant Club Citt bar and lounge with stunning city views, billiards, catering kitchen and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio theatre overlooking the pool deck resort area
- Health spa with men and women's steam and sauna facilities
- Private screening room with state of the art audio visual equipment and theater-style seating
- High-speed internet access in all public spaces
- Exclusive 43rd floor Cielo Room amenities deck with private cabanas and infinity pool overlooking dramatic views of Biscayne Bay and the city skyline
- Access to the exclusive Club Mare on neighboring Key Biscayne; a private beach-front paradise to pair with Millecento's ultimate urban enclave
- High-speed elevators
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building's public spaces
- Exclusive concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking and secured parking garage
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
THE FULLY LOADED PACKAGE OF MILLECENTO NOW EVEN INCLUDES A BEACH
Club Mare features exclusive private privileges to Grand Bay Club, Key Biscayne, Florida
- Magnificent 15,000 sq ft beachfront clubhouse
- Fabulous indoor/outdoor dining with ocean view
- Exciting social events/activities for all ages
- Swimming pool, whirlpools, children's pool
- Newly remodeled beach-front cabanas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, seven days a week
- Food and beverage service at the pool, tiki bar, beach and cabanas
- Complimentary valet service
- A premium selection of contemporary Italian cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/freezer, glass cooktop/stove, built-in oven, multi-cycle whisper quiet dishwasher and built in microwave with integrated vent hood
- Double stainless steel under mount sink, with singleleverEuropean-style pullout faucet sprayer
- Imported stone counter tops with convenient breakfast
- bar in most residences
- Imported designer porcelain tile floors.
- Italian cabinetry with exceptional detailing
- Imported stone counter tops
- Full size vanity mirrors with designer lighting
- Floors and wet walls clad in imported designer porcelain tile
- Designer bathroom fixtures and accessories
- Spacious soaking tub and glass enclosed shower
THE RELATED GROUP
Millecento is the latest fusion of elite design and modern livability from The Related Group of Florida. With its reputation for working with the world's most respected designers and its track record of numerous successful sell-out properties in South Florida, The Related Group has assembled the finest team of experts to bring this one-of-a-kind project to reality.
Since its inception more than 30 years ago, The Related Group has built and/or managed more than 80,000 apartments and condominium residences with a portfolio worth more than $10 billion. The secret to their success lies in an innovative approach to over-deliver on all aspects of development from quality to character to timing and beyond. Combined with creative and effective marketing centered around The Related Group as a brand, prospective buyers have come to expect a consistent and reliable level of value, finesse and precision from any project bearing the Related name.