Chateau Sunny IslesDeveloper Verified
17475 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
$1,100,000 - $3,700,000
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Waterfront Condo
- COMPLETION DATE
- CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Kobi Karp
- UNIT TYPES
- Studio, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR
- Sunny Isles Florida
- PROJECT SIZE
- RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS
- 10% Starting Deposit
- TOTAL UNITS
- NUMBER OF TOWERS
- RESIDENCE SIZE
- 1,488sqft - 9,300sqft
Chateau Beach Residences
To some, life is not simply to be lived it is to be treasured. Days and nights filled with meaningful moments and exquisite experiences... A home that is grand and artistic, yet comfortable and familiar... a place where splendor and sophistication come together with flawless ease... this is the essence of Chateau Beach.
Upon arriving at Chateau Beach, the difference is clear... The curves of contemporary architecture echo the undulating waves of the nearby sea. 84 exquisite residences with expansive balconies overlook the Atlantic Ocean, and three unique sky villas hover over the coastline with private balcony pools. Lush landscaping lines a private driveway that ascends to an elevated lobby entrance. The ever-present valet welcomes you back to the exclusive lifestyle you've chosen. In your residence, walls of windows and oversized balconies frame views of the Atlantic Ocean, Bal Harbour, and, in the distance, the cities of Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Much like an exclusive private club or resort, Chateau Beach offers white-glove service, gracious amenities, and a level of refinement unmatched anywhere else in South Florida, and, perhaps, the world.
Your Island in the Sun
Set on a pristine sliver of sand, Sunny Isles Beach is an upscale community on a barrier island alongside the Atlantic Ocean. It is just minutes from the prestigious residential estates of Golden Beach, world-famous shopping and dining in Bal Harbour, and the extensive luxury offerings of Aventura Mall, Florida's most prestigious retail shopping center.
Located just north of Miami, Chateau Beach is less than 20 minutes from the Miami and Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International airports, which offer direct flights to all major international and domestic destinations. At the same time, it is a world unto itself, cherished for its atmosphere of barefoot elegance and cosmopolitan serenity.
Fine Living at Your Fingertips
- Begin each day with golden sunlight streaming over the deep blue Atlantic horizon. The best of South Florida unfolds before you
- A five-star beach and pool service awaits you at the lobby to satisfy your taste for elegance as well as gourmet bakeries and markets steps away from Chateau Beach
- Eclectic bistros and world-class restaurants entreat you to satisfy your taste for elegance with amazing cuisine, live music, and five-star service
- Just outside your door, you'll find runway fashions, designer boutiques, European furnishings companies, fine art dealers, and personal shoppers all eager to help create your own personal statement of style
- convenient access to downtown Miami and Fort Lauderdale, you're right at the leading-edge of the arts & entertainment scene with Broadway shows, events like Art Basel, the Miami City Ballet, and amazing theatre productions.
In Elevated Level of Excellence
On the first level of Chateau Beach, residents and guests are welcomed by the 24/7 concierge in an expansive and luxuriously appointed double-height Lobby that features comfortable seating areas. Past the Lobby, the Moon Lounge, an elegant space with views over tropical gardens and Gilbert Samson Oceanfront Park.
- On the east side of the building, a beautifully furnished Pool Deck overlooks the Atlantic Ocean
- With a large, heated pool with integrated whirlpools
- A wading pool, and poolside seating,
- All provided with towel service.
- On the second floor, residents will find Chateau Beach's extraordinary Ballroom, a grand, one-of-a-kind event venue overlooking lush gardens
- Serviced by a catering kitchen, the 1,800-square-foot Ballroom is ideal for elegant cocktail parties, formal sit-down dinners and everything in between
Introducing Chateau Beach
Chateau Group is pleased to present its most luxurious residential property to date: Chateau Beach. Located on prime beachfront property in Sunny Isles Beach, with breathtaking ocean and city skyline views stretching 33 stories into the sky, Chateau Beach offers dramatic exterior architecture, spectacular contemporary residences, and over 22,000 square feet of sophisticated indoor and outdoor amenity spaces.
- The property's single
- 33-floor tower, which rises from an elevated podium
- incorporates the organic curves of the nearby beach dunes and its crystalline window walls echo the luminosity of the waves of the ocean it overlooks
- This flowing shape also ensures that every one of Chateau Beach's 84 residences offers breathtaking views of both the city and the Atlantic Ocean
- The building's location adjacent to protected park land, ensures that these incomparable sea views will remain unobstructed forever
- Thoughtfully planned landscaping enhances the tropical style of Chateau Beach
- Creates a seamless connection to the natural environment with garden walls cloaked in climbing ivy
- Colorful bougainvillea, and native flora, including oak, cypress, and silver and green buttonwood trees, as well as Florida's iconic Royal Palms and coconut trees in the surrounding landscape
- As the ultimate expression of the high design standards at Chateau Beach
- internationally renowned Uruguayan sculptor Pablo Atchugarry has been commissioned to create a monumental marble sculpture for the facade facing Collins Avenue
A New Perspective on Luxury Living
Some people believe it is not enough to live in well-appointed spaces; it is essential to live well in action, too. As such, connoisseurs of luxury lifestyles will find their match here at Chateau Beach. Aficionados of fine wine and cigars will find dedicated spaces created especially for the full enjoyment of these passions. In the Wine Lounge, residents may host elaborate wine tastings or private dinner parties with a large dining table and intimate seating areas for couples and small groups to share a special vintages over quiet conversation. Adjacent to the Wine Lounge, the Cigar Bar also offers comfortable seating, a sophisticated air filtration system, and a fully climate-controlled walk-in humidor for secure storage of even the rarest of private cigar collections.
Chateau Beach will also be home to an amazing indoor and outdoor health and wellness facility. The Spa's large men's and women's dressing rooms each feature showers, sauna and steam rooms, and a private massage room. A well-equipped fitness center offers views of the beach and ocean through a dramatic wrap-around glass window wall. Before or after spa treatments or workouts, residents can recline on chaise lounges or enjoy the oversized whirlpool on the Relax Deck overlooking a limitless horizon.
Your Chateau. Your Beach.
- Residences at Chateau Beach make a profound statement about luxury, style, and gracious living
- Landmark architecture is bold and breathtaking. Services and amenities rival that of the world's finest hotels and resorts
- At the same time, these are residences that appreciate the importance of privacy and solitude, which is why each floor plan maximizes all available space, including the two-floor duplex Sky Villas and the full-floor two-story Penthouse Sky Villa on the building's top two floors.
An intuitive awareness
- Interiors consider such conveniences as private elevators with keypad access
- Full walls of floor-to-ceiling glass to maximize views
- All-suite configurations for bedrooms; open kitchens with gourmet-chef quality appliances and finishes
- Glass-edged balconies for unimpeded vistas of the city or sea
- Building-wide wireless internet; and an interconnected phone system that allows one-touch dialing to concierge services, amenities, and the valet
- Olympic-style pool with a cascading infinity-edge overlooking the Bay
- Submerged aqua beds and hip cabanas for chic sunbathing in a more private atmosphere
- Multiple water temperatures for full relaxation - heated Whirpool spa and the cooler waters of the pool
BAYFRONT LOUNGE AREA
- The Sandbox, a proposed yacht and beach-style club bistro with a relaxed lounge atmosphere overlooking the bay and marina
- Dedicated to "Green" efforts, the utmost care and concern have been taken to select eco-friendly products manufactured with bio-friendly materials that promote true energy efficiency.
- The Liebherr refrigerator, the market's most energy-efficient, offers three distinct temperature zones; the refrigerator, the freezer and the ultimate BioFresh technology featuring a set temperature of 32O F, keeping food fresh up to 3 times longer. It also boasts the revolutionary supercool and superfrost features that allow for immediate changes to a desired temperature.
- The SMEG induction cooktop with super power burner technology uses 50% less energy and promotes safety. By heating the cookware and food, but not the cooktop itself to avoid burning, its advanced technology enables keeping a desired temperature. Since the surface never gets hot, the cleaning process is also quick and easy.
- The Renzo Piano oven, designed by world-renowned Architect Renzo Piano, is a true convection energy-efficient multifunction oven, featuring the most pure, simple and delicate lines, built entirely of stainless steel.
- Top-of-the-line European bathroom finishes ensure an optimal mix of style, high performance and efficiency that transform your bath into a harmonic and invigorating home spa oasis.