Grove at Grand BayDeveloper Verified
2675 S. Bayshore Dr., Coconut Grove, FL 33133
$3,021,000 - $5,000,000
- PROPERTY TYPE
- COMPLETION DATE
- CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Monacnock Construction, INC
- Bjarke Ingels
- LANDSCAPE DESIGNER
- Star Whitehouse
- UNIT TYPES
- Studio, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR
- Coconut Grove Florida
- PROJECT SIZE
- RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS
- TOTAL UNITS
- NUMBER OF TOWERS
- RESIDENCE SIZE
- 1,297sqft - 5,867sqft
A SANCTUARY FOR THE BODY A COMMUNITY FOR THE MIND A PLAYGROUND FOR THE SOUL LIFE IN BALANCE IS THE JOURNEY AND THE DESTINATION
GROVE AT GRAND BAY
- A place touched by the rising sun at the shore of boundless blue sea
- Step into a lush tropical garden designed with pathways, pools and private alcoves that invite meditation
- This is the private world of Grove at Grand Bay. This is the poetry of landscape architect Raymond Jungles
- Grove at Grand Bay is a unique site within Miami
- The dense canopy of Coconut Grove meets open water and the views from the site are breathtaking
- The distance, up the coastline, the silhouette of downtown Miami lights up the skyline
- At the edge of Biscayne Bay, discover a restorative retreat for the mind, healthful activities for the body, and elegant spaces for social connection
- Find life at home as it should be, naturally in balance
Owners of Grove at Grand Bay's 97 elegant residences will enjoy exceptional features, services and amenities
- Gardens Designed by Raymond Jungles Rooftop Pool
- Terrace Glass Enclosed Tennis Court & Outdoor Event Space Children's Playground State-of-the-Art Wellness
- Fitness Center with Skilled Personal Trainers Advanced Building-Wide
- Technology Private Elevator Access to Residences
- Private Elevator Access to Residencese Pet Grooming Services & Dog Walkers
- Climate Controlled Parking Garages Climate Controlled Storage Areas
- On the rooftop, an oasis of calm, infinite views
- The natural beauty of the sea before you catches the light
- carries you away with adventure, invites you to slip gently into moments of genuine tranquility
- Just minutes from the elegant streets of Coconut Grove, Miami's finest restaurateurs, elite sporting venues and events, and renowned cultural institutions offer pleasure and excitement.
- Ancient trees line the streets of Coconut Grove, their canopies gently filtering the sun, their deep roots holding the stories of Miami's most historic neighborhood
- The Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and the Barnacle Historic State Park are reminders of this community's enduring elegance
- Annual festivals celebrate the arts, culture and cuisine. Open air cafes, art galleries, bakeries and boutiques set the stage for leisurely days spent in the company of friends
- Grove at Grand Bay has been conceived as a community that speaks to people who seek a home and community that reflects the luxury of well lived
- Its setting on the Biscayne Bay waterfront within the elegant Coconut Grove neighborhood of Miami, is a place of privilege, natural beauty, and historic importance
- The developer of Grove at Grand Bay, Terra Group, retained two of the world's most imaginative and accomplished design firms to create a residential community that embraces and enhances the natural sophistication of this unique setting
- BIG Architects has designed the residences and amenity spaces, and Raymond Jungles has designed the property's landscaping
- The expertise of the architectural firm of Nichols, Brosch, Wrust, Wolfe + Associates will ensure faithful implementation of these designs
BIG is a group of architects, designers and thinkers operating within the fields of architecture, urbanism, research and development with offices in Copenhagen and New York City. BIG has created a reputation for completing buildings that are as programmatically and technically innovative as they are cost and resource conscious. In our architectural production we demonstrate a high sensitivity to the particular demands of site context and program.
BIG's recently completed projects include the 8 House (2010), the Danish Pavilion at the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai (2010), The Mountain (2008), Art Museum in Park City, Utah, The Helsing'r Psychiatric Hospital (2006), the VM Houses (2005), The Maritime Youth House (2004), and Copenhagen's Harbor Bath (2003), an urban space that transformed the area of Islands Brygge from a run down harborfront to the recreational and social center of the city. Current projects include: West 57th, a 600-unit residential building in Manhattan; the Danish Maritime Museum in Helsing'r; a new Educational Center on the Faroe Islands; a new National Gallery in Greenland; the Shenzhen Energy Mansion in China; and a waste-to-energy plant in Copenhagen that will double as a ski slope.
BIG has two offices: the headquarters in Copenhagen and an office in New York City. We employ 100 architects, designers, and design assistants, with 75 in the Copenhagen office and 25 in New York City.
The Grove at Grand Bay enjoys a site unique to Miami. Where the dense canopy of Coconut Grove meets the open water, the views from the site are spectacular. The boats of the marina sway calmly the foreground, as the blue water stretches to the horizon uninterrupted. In the distance up the coastline, the silhouette of downtown Miami lights up the skyline.
The two towers of the Grove oscillate to take in the full breadth of these views. The towers take off from the ground with direct views to the marina, and as the buildings rise, they turn to a broader panorama that captures both the downtown skyline and the sailboat marina. This twisting motion creates a new landmark in the heart
Developer Terra Group
Terra Group is a leading Miami-based real estate development company. As a real estate development firm unlike any other in South Florida, Terra Group quickly cultivated a reputation as a trendsetter that creates high-end residential, commercial, land and mixed-use projects known for originality, attention to detail, and rich quality of community life.
Terra Group develops projects that positively impact and improve lives. Each property they take on is selected carefully with a special vision in mind. Rather than take on any project, Terra Group believes in only working with properties that speak to their imagination. The developers endlessly surprise residents by bringing exceptionally spectacular and unimaginable real estate to their front door.
Uniquely structured, Terra Group has the foresight to recognize opportunities or needs and has the perspective required to bring them to life.
“When the roots are deep one does not have to worry about the wind”