The Edge on BrickellDeveloper Verified
55 SW Miami Avenue Road Brickell, FL
$650,000 - $1,920,000
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Luxury Condominium
- GROUNDBREAKING DATE
- First quarter of 2015
- COMPLETION DATE
- First quarter of 2017
- Rafael Aragonés Pardo
- Alberto Espinosa Desigaud
- Rafael Aragonés and Daniel Orozco
- LOCAL CONSULTING ARCHITECT
- Luis Revuelta
- Jan Hendrix
- UNIT TYPES
- 1,2 and 3 Bedrooms
- NUMBER OF TOWERS
- INTERIORS BY
- LANDSCAPE BY
- LUXURY RESIDENCES
- TOTAL RESIDENCES
- PET FRIENDLY
- RESIDENCE SIZE
- 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms – 1331 Sq. Ft. 3 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms – 2271 Sq. Ft.
- Two-story residences with 10' ceilings Custom design floor plans are available for penthouses up to 4,542 sq. ft.
- GLASS MURAL MASTERPIECES
- The world’s tallest illuminated glass mural will stand 600-feet tall. A 140-foot tall illuminated glass mural wraps the base of the building. The internationally renowned artist, Jan Hendrix (www.janhendrix.com.mx), designed both glass murals.
The Edge on Brickell
The Edge On Brickell is a boutique art building set alongside the Miami River on 300-feet of waterfront. Its 130 luxury sky residences offer panoramic views of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay, and the Miami skyline. It is the only new residential development to offer luxury waterside living and private boat access inside Miami’s Brickell urban core. Spacious and modern, these exclusive residences offer contemporary finishes, private terraces accessible from living rooms, bedrooms and the distinction of LEED Silver rating. As well, a majority of residences are designed for complete flow through views and living space.
55 SW Miami Avenue Road; Brickell Area, Miami, FL 300 feet of frontage along the south bank of the Miami River Across the street from the Shops at Brickell City Centre a partnership with the owners of the Shops of Bal Harbour Walking distance to Brickell Avenue and the shops and restaurants of Mary Brickell Village Easy access to all major highways Walking distance from Metrorail, Metromover, and other public transportation Located within a short driving distance from Miami Beach, Port of Miami, and the Miami International Airport.
- Porte-Cochere Entrance.
- Elegant Double-height Lobby.
- High-Tec Fully Equipped, Fitness Center.
- Sauna and Massage Room.
- Pool located on the 14th floor with panoramic views of Miami Skyline.
- Multipurpose Room located on the Pool Level.
- Entertainment Room.
- Media Room.
- An exclusive Fine-Dining Restaurant located on property with a separate private entrance.
- River Boardwalk.
- 300-Foot Dock.
- Binova Italian Gourmet Kitchen
- The Amina kitchen incorporates a mechanism within the design that can lift to reveal, or lower to hide, all the utensils (Only Available in the 3 bedroom residences) “ANIMA” Concept Kitchen designed by Emmanuel Gargamo and Marco Fagiol www.binova.it
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- SubZero® Refrigerator with Optional Cabinet Cover.
- BOSCH® Electric Cooktop.
- BOSCH Dual Microwave Oven.
- BOSCH Integra 500 Built-in Dishwasher.
- Stone Countertops.
Contemporary Design Bathrooms
- Stone Countertops and Backsplashes.
- Finished Floors and Walls in Wet Areas.
- Frameless-Glass Shower Enclosures.
- Master Bedroom Tub.
- Home Automation System - with Upgrade Possibilities.
- Floor-to-ceiling Insulated, Laminated 3- Layer Glass Windows.
- 24-hour Front Desk Attendant.
- 24-hour Surveillance.
- Advanced Integrated Security System.
- Advanced Biometric Elevator Entry System.
- Fixed Dome IP Network Cameras at all Access Points, Common Areas and Elevators.
- High-Speed Elevators.
- Pre-wired for High-Speed Internet.
- WiFi in Common Areas.
- Robotic Fully Automated Parking System.
- Electric Car Charging Stations.
Floor Plan A
- 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms
- From $1,305,000 to $1,870,000
Floor Plan B
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- From $650,000 to $950,000
Floor Plan C
- 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms
- From $1,350,000 to $1,920,000
- 20% at Contract
- 20% at Groundbreaking
- 10% at Pouring of Top Slab
- Balance at Closing